Thursday, August 15, 2013

Twitter - An Empty Canvas For Creativity

Twitter - An Empty Canvas

     I am not quite sure it has been done before, but I have come up with an idea that should be fun, and that will allow me to flex my brain a bit.

     Twitter only allows 140 characters per post, not much of a story can be written with that kind of limit, but if you allow yourself, one post per day, and 140 days to do it in, can it be done, and can it be read, like a good novel should be read? I am going to find out.

     With the help of some friends of mine on Facebook, I will be writing a short story that will utilize three different genres of fiction as suggested by my friends. What ever those genres end up being, I will be posting one post per day, in order to come up with a cohesive story.

     This should be a fun little experiment, that will hopefully work out, and one that you will all enjoy, whatever the story may be.

Thomas B.
@140PostStory


No comments:

Post a Comment