Thursday, August 15, 2013

Weredebeests, Vampires and a Dystopian setting, Oh My!

    
Just Say No To Twilight
     This is not going to be a clone of the beloved novels written by Stephanie Meyer. What it will be is a story that has been told, time and time again, between two warring factions set in a dark, moody world. Of course it isn't going to be original in that sense, because these are the pieces of the story that have been handed to me by my friends. The only difference in the story, is how it's being told, and shared.

     Just so you know what I mean, I would like to introduce you to a few of my Characters, who I wont be giving a super extensive look at, I'm just going to give you enough that you know who is who.

  • Twins, Nessa and Rob Cisero: Calculated and Smart
  • Jules Montgomery: Wild, yet Calm when he needs to be.
  • Sorrel Abernathy: A Leader!
  • Annie Price: A Scared Little Girl
     These are a few of the Characters you will meet, and I am sure in the next 139 days, of story, there will be more.

Thomas B.
@140PostStory

No comments:

Post a Comment