Saturday, August 24, 2013

Should I Give Up Writing This Event?



     I must be honest here for a moment, I truly am having a difficult time coming up with ideas on the fly for my Written, Twitter Experiment. I don't know what it is? I like where it is going, but it is very difficult, even for me to understand sometimes, the flow of my story that is. If I am having a hard time, I am sure you are as well. So with that being said, I am going to be posting a couple times a week instead of every day, I didn't say it was going to be daily in the first place, just that it was going to be a 140 posts for the story. 

     It will allow me to have better ideas, and a better understanding where I want my story to go. I have posted 10 entries so far, and it is a god start in my eyes for where I want it to go, although, it seems like most of the posts are meant to come later in the story rather than the beginning, Twitter is a cruel mistress when it comes to storytelling, so I am going to recalculate what needs to be done, and go from there.

     Also, I have a friend who is a very darn good artist. I have always wanted to become a comic book writer, and the visuals in my head are perfect for the comic book format as well. I hope to see that come into fruition soon. 

     Thank you again Sleepyheads, for following me into this journey, and I am not giving up, I just need more time to think about story and character, and maybe, just maybe, you will enjoy it more.



No comments:

Post a Comment